Join Lansing-area business leaders for a celebratory event toasting the recent accomplishments of innovators and entrepreneurs in the community. LAUNCHED is part of the 2012 Capital Gains Speaker Series.
Join us for the fourth annual LAUNCHED event— part of the 2012 Capital Gains Speaker Series— from 5-8pm on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at the State News Tech Center in downtown East Lansing.
Free event to the public. Beer, wine and appetizers provided.
5 | Countdown
- Drinks and hors d'oeuvres
6 | Launch
- Emcee Evan Pinsonnault, Anchor of WLNS TV-6, will open the event.
- Keynote speaker Rick DeVos, CEO of Start Garden and founder of the world-renowned ArtPrize, will offer insight into how his recent projects and investments as a social entrepreneur aim to support innovation, culture and conversation in the region.
- Brian Abraham, executive director of Spartan Innovations, will discuss how his organization strives to create new ventures from MSU intellectual property.
- Presentation of the Innovator of the Year Award by the City of East Lansing mayor pro tem Nathan Triplett.
7 | Orbit
- Celebration continues with music and entertainment
8 | Afterburn
- Post-event celebration and networking
Gigabyte & Exclusive Sponsors
- Capital Gains
- City of East Lansing Downtown Development Authority
- Dublin Sqaure Irish Pub
- Great Lakes Entrepreneur's Quest
- Live Concepts Media
- Nicholas Creative
- Spartan Innovations
- Anytime Fitness Haslett
- The Center for New Enterprise Opportunity
- City of East Lansing Downtown Management Board
- Grand River Connection
- Hank Law PLLC
- Independent Bank
- Lansing Area Economic Partnership
- Michigan Creative
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Netvantage Marketing
- Open Prairie Ventures
- Retro Duck
- Trustcott Rossman